Holidays at the seaside and not just that: six summer destinations from Zaporizhzhia with SkyUp
In May-June, SkyUp opens regular flights from Zaporizhzhia International Airport to Georgia, Bulgaria, Albania, Turkey and Montenegro. Zaporizhzhia tourists also fly to Turkey (Antalya) and Egypt (Sharm El Sheikh).
Director of Sky Up Dmitry Seroukhov has presented a summer flight program from Zaporizhzhia International Airport to Zaporizhzhia residents and guests. These are charter flights to Turkey and Egypt, as well as regular flights to popular resorts:
- Zaporizhzhia – Batumi – Zaporizhzhia: from May 28 on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 2010 UAH one way.
- Zaporizhzhia – Burgas – Zaporizhzhia: from June 17, on Mondays and Thursday, from UAH 1,128 one way.
- Zaporizhzhia – Tirana – Zaporizhzhia: from May 31 on Mondays and Thursdays, from 1817 UAH one way.
- Zaporizhzhia – Istanbul – Zaporizhzhia: from May 28, every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday, from UAH 1,679 one way.
- Zaporozhye – Tivat – Zaporizhzhia: from June 5 on Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 2561 UAH one way.
In addition to new destinations, on May 28 SkyUp will resume its base at Zaporizhzhia Airport.
Volodymyr Buriak, the Mayor of Zaporizhzhia: “During the meeting with SkyUp Director Dmytro Seroukhov, further cooperation was discussed. Despite the pandemic, the airport ended last year with high performance. We are not going to reduce the turnover this year, constantly working to expand the geography of flights from Zaporizhzhia. The constant priority is the affordable price for tickets. Today, our airport is chosen not only by Zaporizhzhia residents, but also by residents of other cities, because with the opening of a new terminal, it has become one of the best in Ukraine. Let’s continue what we have started!”
Oleksiy Dubrevskyi, the Director of Zaporizhzhia International Airport: “Zaporizhzhia Airport has all the conditions for the successful launch of new flights and the opening of new destinations. At present, our goal is to restore air traffic and passenger traffic. Congratulations to our partners – SkyUp Airlines, with the expansion of the flight program from Zaporizhzhia. I am sure that the new flights will be popular among passengers. “
SkyUp has been cooperating with Zaporizhzhia International Airport since 2019. Cooperation was made possible by the construction of a new passenger terminal. Currently, the airline serves more than 30% of the total number of flights of Zaporizhzhia Airport.